Our websites (https://support.qc-analytics.com/ & https://qc-analytics.com/en/ ) and our Atlassian Confluence Cloud plugins, hereinafter designated as “our products”, collect some Personal Data from its Users.
Owner and Data Controller
QC Analytics PC,
1, Vakchou, Thessaloniki,
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is responsible for this policy?
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 2018 (“DPA”) and the General Data Protection Regulation
2016/679 (“GDPR”), the data controller of your information is QC Analytics PC, a company incorporated and
registered in Greece under the registration number 151766606000, with its registered office address at Vakchou 1, Thessaloniki, Greece.
Types of Data we collect
QC Analytics may collect your information:
- if we register you as a user of our Confluence Cloud apps
- if you correspond with us (e.g. if you raise a Service Desk ticket, or send us an email)
The types of Data we collect, retain, and use may include your email address, your name, and your user name.
In more detail:
|Product||Personal Data & Cookies collected|
|QC Analytics Main website||-necessary Cookies so you can get the best experience on our site|
-the contact information you register while filling out our contact form or while using our chat (name, email address)
|QC Analytics Service Desk||-the contact information you register when contacting us (name, email address)|
|QC Analytics Support website||-necessary Cookies so you can get the best experience on our site|
-the contact information you register while using our chat (name, email address)
|QC Documents for Confluence Cloud||-no Personal Data collected|
|QC Read & Understood for Confluence Cloud||-names,|
|QC Status for Confluence Cloud||-no Personal Data collected|
How we use your information
We use your information in accordance with:
- our legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, including providing our QC for Confluence Cloud apps, and
- any contracts we have agreed with you or your employer, including exercising our legal rights.
We may contact you in relation to any services associated with our QC for Confluence Cloud apps.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We may share your Data with third parties such as the Hubspot CRM system, Mailjet mailing platform, and Heroku hosting platform.
We will only use providers who put in place appropriate technical and organisation measures to protect your information.
No third-party marketing
We do not provide your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes.
Where Your Information Is Stored
Your information is stored in the US and the EU and may be processed by our third-parties partners. By providing us with your personal data, you consent to such storage, and processing.
The rights you have regarding your collected Personal Data are:
- the right to access your Personal Data held by us,
- the right to be informed about our collection and use of your Personal Data,
- the right to request that we rectify your Personal Data,
- the right to request that we restrict our processing of the Personal Data we hold about you,
- the right to ask us to stop processing your Personal Data,
- the right to request that we erase Personal Data we hold about you, and
- the right to raise concerns with us.
In order for you to exercise your rights, please contact us at email@example.com. If you have any concerns about the way we collect and process your Data, please contact us and we’ll help you immediately.
A Cookie is a file that is stored on the device you use to access the QC Analytics websites (Support Site and Main Site). You can read more about Cookies at http://aboutcookies.org.
The QC Analytics website uses necessary Cookies to make sure that you get the best experience on our site.
You may block Cookies by activating settings on your browser.
We use session Cookies that expire after 7 days.
Published Date: 17th June 2021