The “QC Read & Understood for Confluence Cloud” app does not have permissions to access the page with id xxx
That means that the app does not have permissions to View, and Edit the page, because the page has Restrictions.
This can be fixed by asking the page owner to give explicit permissions to the QC Read and Understood for Confluence Cloud app to access this particular page.
To give explicit permissions to the app so it has access at that particular page, the page owner should follow the steps listed below:
1. Click on the page restrictions
2. From the dialog, type and select the app’s name e.g. “QC Read and Understood“. The app will need to have both View and Edit permissions
3. Click Add and then Apply and you are done!
The “QC Read and Understood for Confluence Cloud” add-on does not have permissions to access the space [space key]
In that case, you have to grant space permissions to the app so it can access the space.
To grant space permissions follow the next steps:
- Go to Space Settings
- Click on the Permissions tab
- Under the Individual Users click on Edit Permissions and start typing “QC Read & Understood”
- Add the app and save
Keep in mind that if the app does not have space permissions it won’t work correctly and you’ll get the following message:
If you still have any issues please contact us.