After reading Andrew Makar’s article “Confluence Tutorial : Your First Project Management Dashboard” on the Atlassian Commnunity we’ve decided to show you how to use the QC Count Status of a Page Property Report macro and the QC Status Stats Table of a Page Property Report macro to keep track of your Projects’ progress.
LET’S GET STARTED!
1. First create a project page and insert the Page Properties macro
2. In the Page Properties macro add a table and create your Project Status Report by adding the Status macro where it is needed
3. After you publish your page add a label on your document (i.e. the label “project”) and repeat those steps as many times as needed
4. Create a Project Overview page and insert the Page Properties Report macro
5. Under the Page Properties Report insert the QC Status Stats Table of a Page Property Report macro
6. In the Page Property Report Header type the heading (i.e. Project status)
7. Repeat step 6 for all the Page Property Report Headers you want to display their statistics. The displayed tables should look like this: