One of the features that the QC R&U app has to offer to the users is the fact that they can add or remove a user to/from the QC R&U Page Overview. Keep reading to see how you can do that or watch the video.
The steps you need to follow are the listed here:
- Select the Confluence page you want and click the three dots on the upper right corner
- Click on QC R&U Page Overview
- Select Add Users
- Start typing the user name or the user group you want
- Click Add
If you want to assign a user group within the QC R&U Page Overview but can’t see the ones you have created yourself, then you need to grant permissions to those groups. To do so:
- Go to Space Settings and select the Permissions tab
- Under the Groups section click on Edit Permissions
- Grant the permissions you want to each group and click Save all.
- That’s it!
Please keep in mind that, in order to assign users or user groups to R&U a page, you need to have admin permissions. A user can have admin permissions either when added as an admin user or as a member of an admin group.