Using the QC Read & Understood for Confluence Cloud app the user can export document pages for his/her personal back up folder. Please read below to see how someone can do so.
At space level
- Navigate to Space Settings
- Click Add-ons and select the QC R&U Space Overview tab
- From there you can choose between exporting CSV or PDF file.
At site level
To export your Confluence documents as PDF or CSV files at site level, follow the steps below:
1. Click on Apps and select QC R&U Site Overview
2. Select which file format you want to export your documents
At page level
- Click the three dots on the upper right corner of your screen
- Navigate to QC R&U Page Overview and
- Download a CSV or a PDF file of your Confluence page.