Using the QC Read & Understood for Confluence Cloud app the user can export document pages for his/her personal back up folder. Please read below to see how someone can export content from Confluence Cloud.
How you can export content on different levels
At space level
- Navigate to Space Settings
- Click Add-ons and select the QC R&U Space Overview tab
- From there you can choose between exporting a CSV file with just the main table or the full list
You can also download a CSV file of each child table:
At site level
To export your Confluence documents as PDF or CSV files at site level, follow the steps below:
1. Click on Apps and select QC R&U Site Overview
2. From there you can choose between exporting a CSV file with just the main table or the full list
Here, as well, you can also download a CSV file of each child table:
At page level
- Click the three dots on the upper right corner of your screen
- Navigate to QC R&U Page Overview and
- Download a CSV or an Excel file of your Confluence page.