If you want to know how to export your documents with Scroll PDF without missing the assigned revision value, follow watch this video or follow the steps below.
1. First add a Page Properties macro
2. On the Page Properties add a Table with two columns. On the first column add the title “Revision” and on the second insert the QC Revision Value macro
3. After you publish your page go to QC Page Revision Overview and assign your Revision numbers with the corresponding Confluence version numbers
4. From the Space Settings click on Add-ons > Scroll PDF Exporter and create a new template
5. Go to Document Sections and insert a Page Property macro on every section’s header you want to show the revision value. For instance, go to Title and on the header type “Revision”, then click on the + icon and type page property, select and insert the macro
6. On the “Insert Placeholder” window type “Revision” as the key of the page property you want to insert and click Save.
7. From the three dots on the upper right corner of the Confluence page select Export with Scroll PDF Exporter and choose the template you just created
8. Export and you are done!