One of the features that the QC Read & Understood app has to offer to the users is the fact that they can add or remove a user to/from the QC R&U Page Overview. Keep reading the “Managing your users’ list”Assign users to R&U your pages” article to see how you can do that or watch the video.
Assigning individual users to QC R&U Page Overview
The steps you need to follow are the listed here:
- Select the Confluence page you want and click the three dots on the upper right corner
- Click on QC R&U Page Overview
- Select Add Users
- Start typing the user name or the user group you want
- Click Add
Assigning user groups to QC R&U Page Overview
If you want to assign a user group within the QC R&U Page Overview but can’t see the ones you have created yourself, then you need to grant permissions to those groups. To do so:
- Go to Space Settings and select the Permissions tab
- Under the Groups section click on Edit Permissions
- Grant the permissions you want to each group and click Save all.
- That’s it!
Removing users from QC R&U Page Overview
To remove users from the QC R&U Page Overview table just select their name and hit the “Delete” button.
Keep in mind that you do not have to be an admin user to add or remove people from the QC R&U Page Overview, you SHOULD however have View permissions AND the QC Read & Understood app should have View and Edit permissions.